Tuesday, August 16, 2011

To my "Readers" from your "writter"

friends.
I deleted a bunch of you from my blog. Dont be offended. I basically did it because in all honesty, do I really update my blog? And in all honesty, do you really read it?? Please know, This doesnt define our friendship....In all reality, my blog has gone south since i've started over 4 years ago....so I dont blame anyone if your not a reader. I dont plan on being or getting any better.....I really have nothing to write about and i've kind of gotten out of the habbit of sitting and writting. However, Im good at reading others still--if you dont mind :) Your all great at keeping up with your blog and I love to keep in touch to see how your doing. If you REALLY know me, then you probably know how im doing with out reading my blog :) If your feeling a loss and are sad about being deleted--let me know. I really only kept the people who do make comments or who I have a personal relationship with outside the blog and facebook. Please dont be offended.....Being totally honest, I just deleted those who dont make comments because I dont think that people read anymore which is totally fine. Thanks for following and taking interest in me and my little family.
Love, Amera
p.s. leave your email if you are a consistant reader

1 comments and want ins:

Stacey said...

I would like to read your blog! sweet_stace16@hotmail.com